Writers are creative people, but a lot of the time we need a boost to keep ourselves doing what we love most.
This planner was created for writers of all levels to give you the tools to focus on what’s really important: writing. Now you can plan your week while also keeping track of your goals-personal and professional. Track your word count each day to keep yourself accountable.
No matter what stage of your writing career you’re in, you can use this planner to:
- Track word count and keep yourself accountable
- Develop and achieve your goals throughout the year
- Stay on top of weekly tasks, whether they’re writing-related or not
Further along in your author career? You can also use this planner to:
- Brainstorm and plan social media and marketing ideas
- Keep track of book signings and events
- Remember important business contacts, opportunities, and resources
Also available in an undated version. Start using the undated planner any time of the year, not just as a new year’s resolution. The undated planner has 12 blank month spreads, and 52 undated weekly spreads.